The bugtracker is currently hosted on Launchpad.
Existing bug reports
- See bug reports of all branches,
- See bug reports of the master only,
- See bug reports of the 2.0.x branch only,
- See bug reports of the 1.7.x branch only.
Reporting a problem
If you think you found a bug in the library, please follow these rules before opening a new bug:
- If unsure whether your problem is a bug, ask on the mailing list first.
- Ensure you use the latest release of your branch. If not, install the latest version and try to reproduce the problem with it. If you failed to reproduce the problem, but you still want to open a bug, mention it in the ticket.
- Search for a similar bug report. If unsure whether a bug report is similar, ask on the mailing list first.
- Open your bug report with the following information:
- a short summary of your problem (eg. 'Library fails to compress specific RTP stream'),
- the library release(s) which cause the problem (eg. '1.6.1', 'trunk revision 973'),
- your operating system (eg. Fedora GNU/Linux 19, Debian Wheezy),
- whether you built the library from sources or installed a package,
- the steps to reproduce your problem (or the steps that caused the problem if you failed to reproduce it),
- if relevant, the traces printed by the library,
- if relevant, a PCAP capture of the related stream,
- if relevant, the process core (along with the library binaries with symbols).
Viveris Technologies provides to the project the skills of its engineering teams in the telecommunications, network and Linux fields.
Viveris Technologies proposes the knowledge and expertise gained on the ROHC library to companies and people that are interested in network header compression, but do not have the skills or the time to integrate the ROHC mechanisms in their application or infrastructure.